Saturday, January 29, 2011

Woohoo!

Ben and I are running the Utah Valley Marathon on June 11th. This will be the first marathon for both of us and it will be amazing! My friend Erin is going to run with us as well. Anyone else interested in running with us or wants a good training plan just let me know.

As of March 11th I will be Zumba Instructor certified! I am so excited! I cannot stop talking about it! Its a one day certification at a local gym. I cannot wait!!! I'm hoping to obviously teach somewhere which would be awesome.
And lastly, this is so crazy, Ben has an interview with jetBlue this week. Yes read that sentence again. If you all remember this
situation. Crazy and ironic. But we never got to take adavantage of the flight benefits I had while working there so we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment