We have been having the best summer this year! I feel like we have done so much and it's not even August yet! Here is a quickish rundown of our activities in no specific order.
- Going to a Salt Lake Monarchs game- They are the minor league soccer team. It was a lot of fun and it wasn't crowded at all. We learned how soccer actually works :)
- We have been tubing down the Provo river twice and once on the Weber River. We even bought our own tubes, tube covers and life jackets.
- We have 2 teachers from Japan staying with us for 2 weeks while they volunteer at a local elementary school
- Lindsey has been helping out with The Celebration Project. It is an organization that throws birthday parties for kids at homeless shelters each month.
- We went down to Torrey in Southern Utah with some of Ben's siblings and had fun playing at a Lake and eating S'mores cinnamon rolls.
- In May most of Lindsey's family was able to meet up in Orlando for a few days. We played at the pool, Disney World, and Sea World.
- We have had some yummy BBQ's, fireworks, and swimming as well.