Saturday, January 22, 2011

Week Three

Week three already...oh shiz.
I did really well this week. I worked out 4-6 days I was planning on. You may think how is that good well I was sick 2-6 days because I beat the crap out of my body the 4 days so it's awesome. Monday we didn't have PT since it was a holiday but I did a 2 mile run on my own and pushups and situps, Tuesday I did the same thing. Wednesday we had PT and it was a killer, naturally. I don't remember exactly what we did I just remember again thinking my body was going to give out and I was going to pass out or something crazy. It was fabulous. Thursday I woke up at 5am and did Zumba and my mother in law came with me too! It was fun and a great workout all in one. Then...oh yes workout time is not over for the day yet...I did a crazy 2 mile run on the treadmill. I ran a mile in 9:40...yes that would be passing if I could do 2 miles both at that pace and then 4 more laps, which equaled another mile with breaks in between but at the same pace. It was extremely difficult but I did it.
As far as eating this week I did really well I think. I tried to think of healthier options. I had one extra treat or whatever you want to call it this week. I had some fried pickles. I love them. Also I didn't have any soda pop this week except for 2 sips of Ben's Sprite on Saturday night. I drank a ton of water and thanks to my nutrition class have being trying to add more fruits and veggies into my diet as well. Its easy during the summertime but holy cow during the winter I rarely eat them.
Well, I've decided something else as well. I'm probably not going to take the PT test on the
31st. Its a week away. My last 2 mile run that I did this week came in at 21:55 and that was without doing pushups and situps before. Good news though the last PT test I took with pushups and situps before I came in at 23:45 for my 2 mile run. So I've almost taken 2 minutes off my time since then and that was on November 15th. I haven't been great about working out over Christmas break but still. I can take a PT test anytime I don't have to take it with the platoon so I'm going to keep kicking butt and then when I have passed it on my own ask to take a PT test.
My weigh in this week -172. Thats right I lost the 2 lbs that I gained last week so now I'm back to square one. But at least I lost lbs right? If I can just keep going on this streak that would be great and I plan on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment