Sunday, January 2, 2011

Call me crazy..

But I really want to achieve my new years resolutions so what better way to do that than to blog about my progress. So each week I will post my weight and how I did on my run for that week or training for the marathon and triathlon. Also I will try to update on how my classes at school are doing.
P.S. Once I can run 2 miles in 19:30mintues, do 17 real pushups in 2 min and 50 situps in 2 min then lets see I get to go to one of the best nursing schools in the state and have it completely paid for, get a housing allowance as well as a monthly allowance to live off...pretty good life right? Heck yes! The biggest issue for me right now is the 19:30 minute run so I will keep you all updated on my times.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this.I just remembered that I need to call Comcast and yell at them again.

    ReplyDelete