Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week Two

Let me start with the positive side of it all. I did some pretty good workouts and runs this week and I worked out 4-6 days I was planning on. The only reason I didn't work out 6-6 is because I could not move thanks to PT for the ROTC on Wednesday I could not move literally I was so sore. If you want to feel like I felt here's the work out we did:
Pushups 10 seconds on 10 seconds off for about 2 minutes until you feel like you are going to die, puke, or faint.
Then you get a 1 minute rest.
Flutter kicks (feet about 6 inches off the ground moving up and down opposite of each other staying as close to the ground as possible) same time frame and everything as pushups
1 minute rest
Squats as far down as you can go, same time frame
1 minute rest
Lunges (knees to the ground each time) same time frame
Then run outside do 15 burpees ( jump straight up in the air then down to pushup and come back up) run around the block or about 1/4 of a mile and do that 3 times.
Thought I was ok and then as the day went on I became extremely sore. I loved every second of that workout though it was awesome! As far as the rest of my workouts for the week Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday I went for a good run and Thursday I did my first class of Zumba. It was so much fun! My friends soon to be cousin in law teaches it in the morning for free. It was awesome and something I could really get into and just enjoy.
Then comes the whole soda/Dr. Pepper/ eating part of it all which I'm not going to talk about but I promise I will do amazing this week.
Also did not make it to Ohio thats the price you pay when flying standby. oh well we will make it out there one day soon.
Same with the whole facebook thing... I think I'm going to start out saying once a day 5 min max and we'll see how it goes.
My weight this week as of this morning is 174. Yup gained 2 lbs. Not sure if its because I didn't weigh my self after my work out or if its because its that lovely time of the month but moving on to a new week.
**I'm trying to lose the weight without going on some specific weight loss program like slimfast or weighwatchers just by trying to eat healthy and exercise but I may be doing one of those options if I don't start seeing results**

No comments:

Post a Comment