Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Here's my story and I'm stickin to it

Long story short found out 2 employees who were in my RX training class and also did not pass the same test as me are actually still employed with the company. Hmmm... Frustrating? Yes. Especially because one of them was hired on directly for RX. I've called HR twice asking for answers and have yet to hear back. 
In other employment news I've had about 5 or so interviews the last 2 weeks and more to come. Just trying to be picky and find the best fit for me. Ben loves his job still and is awesome at it! He is actually already training a new guy that's how good he is!
We have been having a ton of fun lately. We went to the air show at Hill Air Force Base, been playing in the sun and the water, having BBQ's it's wonderful! My brother Jason and his family were here over Memorial Day Weekend. Jason had to go back and do some more military training but Karlie (sis in law) and Josslyn (niece) will be staying at least until after Morgans wedding on the 30th. There is a ton of planning going on for the wedding it is getting super close! 
That's all for now. 

#quotes. this is so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment