Monday, June 25, 2012

Weight Loss Take Two: Week Three

I have this disease called WWWD (Wannabe Wonderwoman Disease). I'm not trying to make excuses in any way. However, I do realize that sometimes I need to take a step back from my perfectionism mind and realize it's OK. I try to work 40 hours a week, sign up for marathons, keep the house clean, not just make dinner everynight but to me it has to be amazing!, be an amazing wife and so much more. Now I'm trying to say that this is not all doable however, I need to better at prioritizing and again realizing its OK.
With that being said moving on to this past week. I did great on drinking more water! I still had some soda but much more water! It's really wierd though because my left ankle has been swollen for a few days??? Anyways, I only worked out 1 day and that was to run the Westfest 5K! Ha! Hey that is something to be proud of. Running 3 miles early on Saturday morning in 75 degree weather. I still don't have a scale ... so thats good. This coming week we have family coming into town and its Morgans wedding so it is going to get a little crazy but so fun!

Spencer, Morgan, Me, and Dad at the Westfest 5k



No comments:

Post a Comment