Sunday, June 10, 2012

New Job for Linds!

So please forgive me because sometimes I blog binge. I go forever without posting much and then I do a few posts in a matter of days. What can I say life is insane but I love it!
Yes! I was offered a job with MCA (Mortgage Compliance Advisers) as an Auditor I. I start tomorrow! It was actually the only interview that I went away from feeling really good about so I am so happy it worked out. Basically, I would be doing a lot of data entry at first. The company audits mortgage loans from banks just as a quality control measure. They said I would have the opportunity to work up in the company as I gain more experience and become an Auditor II which then I would have the option to work from home. I really really really really hope that it all works out. Oh and no change in pay from my previous job and I will get insurance benefits which is awesome! AND... It's Monday-Friday 830am-5pm... it's a beautiful schedule! So happy! Randomly crazy I applied for unemployment the day 1800contacts let me go and I just found out this week that it was approved because 1800contacts basically had no reasoning in letting me go. I think the conversation might have gone something like this: Unemployment office "Hi, so why did you fire Lindsey?" 1800 "uhh..." UI " Is she rehirable" 1800 "yes" UI " are you currently hiring" 1800 "yes" UI "so why did you fire Lindsey???" ... Funny shiz right there if you know what I mean.
As I end this post I have pictures of our gorgeous new truck we bought from my brother and sis in law. We actually flew up to Seattle (where they live) a month or two ago and picked it up and drove it home. Beautiful amazing drive! We love our truck it's hard not to take it everywhere. We are excited to do some camping trips with it this summer. I'm also leaving you with a few "life" quotes that I think are relevant and one of these days I will get pics up of our new house that we rent from Ben's parents. Oh and I shaved Ben's head woot woot! He still looks smokin hot I love it!

The new truck :D




No comments:

Post a Comment