Monday, June 18, 2012

Weight Loss Take Two: Week Two



Still don't have a scale... haha oops! Last week I get an E for Effort. If it hadn't been for a few things it would have been an F for Fail! I am struggling right now. I'm not happy with the way I feel but I'm having a hard time getting into a routine and there are so many things going on right now. Not that any of that is an excuse because thats life I just need to figure it out. I did not give up soda last week...ugh.. I guess I just don't want to?! I did drink a little more water still need to do a lot more. And y'all are going to die... I only worked out 1 day last week! I did a little jog on Saturday to my parents house for my sis in laws birthday breakfast. That is one of the reasons I get an E for effort. The 2nd thing is I signed up for a 5k this Saturday and I actually encouraged the majority of my family to do it with me too :D I need to keep signing up for things because thats what helps keep me motiviated. Alright, I'm just going to keep trucking and I will figure it out! 
Funny Encouragement Ecard: While I was running today I heard someone clapping, it was just my thighs cheering me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment