Monday, November 18, 2013

Weapons of Mass Reduction Week 3

Monday: T25 Full Body Circuit
Tuesday: 30 min run on the treadmill 2.17 miles
Wednesday: T25 Full Body Circuit
Thursday and Friday no workout :(
Saturday: Insanity Plyo Cardio


We had a weekend challenge in the group and it was to write a "breakup" letter to an unhealthy habit or food item. Here is my breakup letter. Its going to be really hard for me but I think it is in my healths best interest. Sometimes I would have 1-2 monsters/rockstars a day.

When I feel like I'm doing well or have found things that seem to have helped me in my journey I like to share them. In no way am I being paid by the companies to say these things and they are my complete and honest opinion.

Progresso Light Soups- They are only about 80-90 calories for half a can or for the whole can maybe 180. They are super filling and they have lots of fun flavors. My favorites so far are their cheesy chicken enchilada and the italian meatball. 

Sara Lee 45 calorie whole wheat bread- 45 calories for one slice 90 calories for two slices! I love bread but it always took such a chunk out of my calories for the day. I put a little butter on it in the morning or some jam or honey and peanut butter! So yummy!

Yoplait light yogurts: lots of flavors 90 calories each

I love frozen microwavable pre-cooked sausage- so easy and yummy and great to start out my day with some good protein.

So my weigh in this morning I am down 3.2 lbs!!! YAY! Feeling great! This makes my total weight loss so far 7.2lbs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment