Sunday, November 10, 2013

Weapons of Mass Reduction Week 2

Monday: Bodypump 60 min, ran 1.5 miles outside 11:40 min/mile
Tuesday: T25 Cardio Workout (Alpha Phase)
Wednesday: Jillian Michaels Shred it with Weights (wasn't impressed), jog/ran 1.5 miles outside with Duke (not the fastest time Duke struggles running in a straight line!)
Thursday: Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit (Intense!)
Friday: 1.5 mile run with Duke 12:05 min/mile
Saturday: 2.06 mile run with Duke 12:39 min/mile


I'm tempted to put the scale away for the next few weeks. This week I noticed myself obsessing over the scale. I weighed myself 3 days in a row and the scale wasn't budging besides going up a little! Then I would get frustrated because I felt good and I felt like I was getting in shape. It de-motivated me. I started doing some research and I found that its actually not a good idea to weigh yourself for the first few weeks when starting a new exercise/diet program. Your body is going through a lot of changes and its just not fair to you to have the scale tell you its working that quick. A lot of it is water weight and also the scale doesn't know the difference between water,fat and muscle.


It's been a bad eating week so I'm not even planning on weighing in tomorrow morning so I'm just posting this tonight. Friday night we went to Red Lobster...so good! Oh my goodness but their dang biscuits I should have just told them to not even bring them. If it hadn't have been for them I would have been fine. Oh and today... made a bad decision to start the day with pop tarts. Did you know a serving size is only 1 pop tart?! What a scam. Then package them as signals! Geez! Anywhoo that was 1/4 of my daily calorie allowance right there...dang!



(Ok I weighed in...I'm down .8 lbs. Making my total weight loss so far 4lbs! pretty happy if I keep this up I will be down 20lbs by the end of the year/challenge!)

No comments:

Post a Comment