Monday, July 8, 2013

Weight Loss Week 5 and 6

Week 5 I did really well with working out. I did the Bodypump class at the gym on Mon and Fri and then a cycling class on Wed. I think I ate pretty decent as well. I still need to cut out soda and sometimes when Ben comes home on the weekend I just don't have a lot of self control even though if we ate healthy he would love that too. I found breaded pickles in the frozen section of the store and I am addicted. They are that bad in calories its about 150 for one serving, however, I dip them in ranch so ya know...
Week 6 Ben and I were on vacation in Utah. I think I actually maintained pretty good self control. I didn't actually work out but we did quite a bit of walking. 
Over the 2 weeks I maintained. I'm getting frustrated and wondering if my body is just stuck in a rut at this weight or something. I've heard of that before. I have crazy cravings too. I crave candy or carbs a lot!
I decided to do a 7 day cleanse type thing I've been looking into for awhile.
Here is the link to the details on it. I hope it will give me a jump start to my weight loss and help me get my cravings under control. I love that you can eat as much as you want.
I am hoping to update everyday while on the cleanse so stay tuned!


GENIUS!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I am having a hard time leaving comments today, sorry=(

    I think I found that exercise is the key for me! I am certainly not a skinny skinny person, but (when i'm not pregnant) I maintain a healthy weight for me, I think its the highest end of normal on the BMI(which i'm okay with because I like cake and cookies=) When I started exercising regularly last summer I really found that my body looked better, I felt better, and I seemed to have more control over what I ate. I highly recommend having some good exercise tapes at home so even if you don't feel up to going to the gym, you can still get in a great workout. I did some of the Insanity program (just the exercise, not the eating part) last summer and loved the workouts. I never felt like eating junk food after working that hard to burn off calories=) The workouts are a little long to fit in my day sometimes though. I really like Jillian Michaels 30 day shred for a short, good workout. I also have a Fast and Furious 20 minute insanity workout that is AWESOME!! Also, have you tried chia seeds? You find them in the health food section of most stores, I get mine at Sprouts. You can put them in anything, we do smoothies with nonfat yogurt and fruit and just add in a tbsp per person. They have tons of fiber and Omega 3 and keep you feeling full and satisfied. Good luck. Before I married Sean I spent a lot of time just feeling fat and like I really should change it. When I married him I realized I was focusing on all the wrong things. The point is to be healthy and feel good, once I started focusing on that my weight actually went down. I feel like a hypocrit saying all this though since I have been terrible at exercise and avoiding desserts this pregnancy-I should try harder=) You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen! No worries about the comments it just took me about 3 minutes to figure out how to leave a reply comment lol! I also meant to respond to sooner but I didn't so I'm sorry :(
    I'm about to write my weight loss blog for this week but I didn't end up doing that crazy diet. My goal is not to be skinny but to be fit,and feel good. I didn't feel like I could work out while on that diet and I want to do a life style change because I don't want the weight to just come back after I starve myself for a week ya know?
    They gym here in Bismarck is only about 5 minutes away from where we live and I have lots of workout videos at home as well. I've found a love for strength training. I love the way it makes me feel and the effects I can see it has on my body.
    I tried one of the insanity workouts one time I might have to wait a while before I try them again they were INSANE! I thought I should have just grabbed a bowl of popcorn and just watched it for as much as I was able to actually do.
    I have tried chia seeds but I'm having a hard time getting over there texture. I've seen people put them in their water???
    Thank you so much! I love your input and I love hearing from you. Even though we only really communicate through blogging I love it!
    You are beautiful as well and just absolutely amazing I just love reading you blog and I am so excited for your journey with your second child!

    ReplyDelete