Thursday, June 27, 2013

Four Fantastic Years!




Today, Ben and I have been married for 4 years. How exciting! I don't want to talk about how I actually haven't got to see him for 4 days and I probably won't see him for another 3 or so.

Four years! It has been a whirlwind of adventures,jobs,housing,trials,vacations the list goes on! I'm just going to post some pictures of anniversaries and highlights/events during those years.

One of my favorite engagement pictures.


June 27, 2009 Sealed/Married in the Salt Lake City Temple


Honeymoon to Catalina Island and Mexico

April 2010-We ran our first half marathon. (Salt Lake City Half Marathon)

1 year anniversary we went for an awesome hike that had hot pots and waterfalls.


2 year anniversary cruise to the Bahamas! (yes I know the date stamp is incorrect)





3 year Anniversary we went to Vegas and relaxed by the pool! 

We are still planning out our 4 year anniversary adventure it all depends on when Ben gets off work. We do know we are for sure taking a road trip through Rock Springs,WY to drop off Ben's brothers trailer and then headed to SLC,UT. We just don't know all of the activities or what not we will be doing yet.

And finally I will leave you will some marriage quotes.











No comments:

Post a Comment