Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Weight Loss: Week Three and Four

I'm trying to stay accountable here. Ok so week three I gained all the weight back I had lost awesome...NOT! I worked out twice that week. I did the treadmill and some weights and then on Saturday the 15th I lucked out got a spot in the Dash or Dye 5k. It was a blast I wish they had had more colors though and that they had done it earlier in the day because it got hot super quick. I did it with some ladies from the neighborhood and church. 

A few of us after the run.
Week Four. I joined a local gym. I got a great deal! No contract, I can bring a friend everyday, access to the gym and any of the aerobic classes, and a lot of the other gyms in the same chain across the country. Tuesday I went to Butts and Gutts and Wednesday I went to Zumba. Really enjoyed them both. I love going to classes I think I get a lot more out of it. Last night I went to a body pump class Loved!!! it I think I'm going to be feeling it for a week though. I think I really stink on the weekends being healthy and all that junk. I really need to be more consistent and remember all the work I've done during the week. This past week I lost 1.5 lbs so if you are trying to keep up with my weight loss math I've lost 1.5lbs total in about a month. So kinda frustrated but I'll figure it out.

Also, fell in love with this smoothie yesterday. Really hit some cravings I was having after the gym and it's packed with protein. It really filled me up too.


Found this quote a little bit ago and I absolutely love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment