Monday, June 10, 2013

Weight Loss: Week Two

This past week was rough. I started at my new job (which I absolutely love). It kind of through me off my groove (I know my groove of working out 2 days a week). Anyways, I worked out once during the  week but I must say it was an awesome workout! I did intervals on the treadmill for 40 min! Kicked my bootay! Also, I remembered why it can be difficult to lose weight and have a job... there is food temptation everywhere! First, it's someones birthday; then, it's national doughnut day; then, there is a delicious  cafe right across the hall. Eye yi yi! It was difficult but I'm really trying not to be on a "diet" and just change my lifestyle so I don't think I should deprive myself of thing especially, because it can lead to really unhealthy binges because I'm craving everything! I think its important to just apply moderation and drink a ton of water! 

Days worked out this week: 1
Pounds lost this week: Maintained (which I'm OK with)

Goal for this week: Work out for 3 days for at least 30 min.


Also, here is a blog post I read this week. That really hit home with me. I'm always saying no I'll wait until I lose weight to do pictures or please don't keep that picture I don't like the way it makes me look. This article really made me think twice about that and made me realize it was kind of selfish for me to say those things because maybe those pictures weren't for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment