Monday, June 3, 2013

Weight Loss: Week 1

The week went OK. I really need to be postive though and understand that what I did this week was a lot more than I've done in a while. I really had planned on at least working out 4 days this week but life happens and unpacking happens. I only worked OUT 2 days this week but 2 is better than 0! I did cardio on the treadmill both days and then strength training. This week I start my new job I plan on still getting my workouts in and eating healthy no reason I can't. Also, I've been using my fitness pal to keep track of calories, exercise, and water intake. I love it and it is extremely helpful. I can use it on my phone or laptop and it has this awesome scanning feature where I can just scan the barcode of what I ate and voila! its entered in. I also made a quick and easy MOTIVATION board that I hung above my treadmill to keep me motivated instead of staring at a blank wall. 


I usually end my fitness posts with humor but this week I am going to end it with an inspirational quote. Hope y'all don't mind.



Days I worked out: 2
Pounds lost: 3lbs. yeah you read that right! I'm not expecting that number every week but it feels good to start out with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment