Monday, July 22, 2013

Weight Loss Week 8

Overall it was a pretty decent week. I was kind of upset that I missed my workout Monday. Mr. Duke decided to have an accident in the house that I was cleaning up and showed up to late to go to my class ... so instead of going home or even staying at the gym and doing some sort of work out I just went home...Lame! I don't know about anyone else but I need my Monday workout to get me motivated for the week. I did go to my butt kicking step class on Tuesday, they had a bodypump launch on Wednesday (where we learned the new routine) and then I tried a bodyattack class on Thursday...Holy Crap. If you want to get a lil' taste of what the class is like watch this youtube video clip.  On Friday I felt a cold coming on and didn't want to push it so I took the day off (I didn't end up getting sick so...) Saturday I spent the day cooking and cleaning and shopping. Saturday and Sunday we celebrated Ben's b-day which I will be blogging about later (but who knows when you will see it cause I'm way behind). Anyways, I practiced portion control and drank a ton a ton of water. I have not had a drop of soda pop now for over two weeks! YAY! I am really seeing a change in my body and so are others. I still have quite a bit to go to get to a healthy weight but I'm feeling good and I can see change happening and for now that keeps me motivated.

DAYS I WORKED OUT THIS WEEK: 3
POUNDS LOST THIS WEEK: 1LB. (BUT THATS OK! I'LL TAKE IT!)








No comments:

Post a Comment