Monday, July 29, 2013

Trip to Utah and 4 year Anniversary

We headed down to Utah the last weekend of June first week of July. Before we even left Bismarck Duke wigged out and jumped in his water bowl when we went over a bump it scared him so he jumped over to the front seat. We had to pull over and get him situated. He kills me.

 By the way its about a 15 or so hour drive to Salt Lake. We did it in one shot. We got there at about 4am...luckily my family had the bed and room all ready for us which was so nice!
The next day or same day that we got there however you want to look at it was Sunday. We actually went to breakfast with my sis Morgan and her husband Spencer. It was delicious! Then we had Sunday dinner at my parents house. Monday we helped my parents out a little because my grandparents had to have new tile installed in their home. My mom had to work and my dad had to clear out the house for the installers. So I made my grandparents waffles and we visited them. It was so nice to see them. Duke loves grandma he would not leave her alone.
Before we left for Park City Ben got his hair cut and I got some pink streaks put in just for fun!

That afternoon Ben and I left for our stay in Park City to celebrate our anniversary. After checking into the hotel we headed down to main street for dinner. We ended up going to a Sushi place. Ben loves sushi however, I'm pretty picky.
Our hotel was AMAZING! We had a kitchen and a beautiful view from our balcony.

We went shopping at the outlets in Park CIty and got some amazing deals! We got some clothes, sunglasses, I got a great deal on a really nice rain coat. We also got a really good deal on a wedding band for me.

After we got home from Park City we hung out with my family. One day we even talked Ben into going and getting a pedicure with us. He actually enjoyed it for the most part. 


On Friday we spent most of the day cooking and baking. We were having a family get together at my grandma Parry's that evening. My Uncle Ladd from Arizona had came up and some of my cousins from Boston were also in town. Talk about good timing. I rode up with my dad on his motorcycle. Loved it! It was perfect weather. 

 Believe it or not it started raining while we were sitting out on the porch eating. 

After the party Morgan,Spencer,Ben and I went to my cousins theatre to watch their improv show. Morgan took this picture. It kind of turned out funny those are her arms holding her phone to take the pic.

We had a blast and it was so nice to see everyone. Hopefully we can go back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment