Monday, March 7, 2011

Week Nine


This weeks stats:
Total Days of Exercise = 6-6
Weigh Loss = 3lbs (BELIEVE IT!)
Final Weigh In = 164.5

I am still trying to figure out how I lost 3lbs in one week. Maybe its because my body felt bad from all those weeks I didn't lose anything or maybe I just kicked butt with my workout routines and ate amazing...either way I am so happy with that. Its a boost that I needed. I know thats not the amount to expect every week but it's awesome for this week!
I made a list of some of my favorite things lately that are helping me in my weight loss journey, besides family, exercise and the usual.
*Disclaimer these are not ads for anything I'm just saying things that are helping me*

Crystal Light Energy - this stuff is awesome! It has caffeine in it but no carbonation and only 5 calories. You just pour the packet into a glass of water or water bottle. Love it!
Lean Pockets - Whole grains, about 280 calories, around 10 grams of protein.
Balanced Breakfast- In my last post I talked about ways to make a better breakfast. I have been doing that this week and making sure I have all three items in my breakfasts and I feel fuller and I get a good source of energy to start the day off. I've always ate breakfast but not like this very often. 
Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches and Sherbet - Less fat and calories and I still get a treat.
Homemade chocolate covered strawberries- Low in calories, fruit serving for the day, tastes more like a dessert than anything I 'm so addicted to them. I just cut the top off some strawberries melt a handful of chocolate chips, put the melted chocolate in a baggie cut of the tip and pour chocolate on strawberries. 

In other news found out today that the PT Test will be on March 30. Not counting today or test day that is 22 days away!!! Oh my goodness! So I'm going to buckle down and not do so many other types of workout but just run every day and do pushups and situps 2-3 times a day! I am passing this time end of story!

1 comment: