Monday, March 14, 2011

Time Out!

I've had a really rough week. Sickness and overwhelming amounts of stress. Don't worry I haven't fallen off the wagon or anything crazy. I'm just going to be taking a time out from blogging my weekly weight loss just until the next PT test which is on March 30. Catch the key word their blogging doesn't mean I'm going to stop what I've been doing with my weight loss I just want to focus until the PT test. Guaranteed I'll lose weight and I'll post some tips here and there and other things that will be going on. Anyways, the latest I'll be back is April 4. Might be sooner depending on how I feel. 
Funny how I think I need to "check in" with my blog family or whoever reads this. It is so helpful though to see that people are reading it each week and know that they are waiting to see how I did or didn't do.
I just need some time to focus on a few things maybe I'm just having a bad day but I'll be back no worries and I'll keep trying to lose weight and make changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment