Thursday, March 24, 2011

Water Water Water

Remember that Sesame Street Song about water? 

Anyways here are just a few reasons why water is amazing and you should drink more of it..at least 8 glasses a day if not more!
Helps remove the dangerous toxins in your body
Cushions your joints
Increases energy levels
Helps reduce weight
Carries oxygen and nutrients into all your cells
Reduces Headaches 
Assists in digestion
Helps regulate your body temperature
Keeps your metabolism working properly


Also, for those who are not keeping track we have a PT test on Monday ... yes MONDAY! Today I did a test run on the treadmill came in at 20:30 which is Awesome! If you remember my time needs to be 19:40 so that is 50 seconds we are talking about people 50 flipping seconds! I ran around noon though today which is rough for me. My dad is going to come and pace me again. I know I can do this! So cross your fingers, say a prayer, send me fast running vibes...Whatev! 

No comments:

Post a Comment