Monday, February 28, 2011

Week Eight

Can't believe the last two posts or so I totally forgot a cartoon! What fun is weight loss without a little comedy geez!



Monday Workout - No PT because of Presidents day so I did some sprint intervals on the treadmill for 2 miles.
Tuesday Workout- I went to an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING HYPER FUN KICK MY BUTT Zumba class! Loved it! Holy guacomole it felt like I was sprinting for an hour but I had a blast and such a good workout.
Wednesday Workout- So guess who set her alarm for 6am instead of 5am??? ME! Ugh...Frusteration! I missed PT and then slept in a bit...ah geez. So I did Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and a 1 mile sprint interval.
Thursday Workout- I went to my first spinning class! I LOVED IT! My butt bones are a little bruised I may need to get some padded shorts or something but it was and AWESOME workout.
Friday Workout- PT was at Sugarhouse Park. We were partnered up and we each went separate ways and then when we reached the starting point we turned around and ran around the park again. It's around 3 1/2-4 miles. On my second time around one of the Sergeant Major Johnson (My Military Science Instructor who's been in the Army forever and thinks the PT test is too easy) ran with me and pushed me to my limits holy chicken I literally thought I was going to pass out or throw up I was dying but I'm so happy I pushed myself.
I did not work out on Saturday. I know I know FAIL. I worked a 9.5 hour shift at work that day and I was exhausted. I feel guilty about not doing something  but I can't go back now so better planning and commitment this week. 
This week seemed a little difficult for me I had a lot of "munchie" moments which are killers when it comes to weight loss. Each time I tried to hurry and grab an apple, banana, orange or something or a piece of gum. Someday's were better than others.
Also in my nutrition book I read that if you want to lose weight you have to work out at least 60 minutes a day. I normally do 30-45ish I guess sometimes more. This week I tried to make sure I was getting in a full 60 minutes.
Also, the end of the semester PT test is April 6th. That is 7 weeks away so I need to kick some serious butt! There is no reason why I shouldn't weigh less than 165 and be able to pass my pushups, situps, and 2 mile run. Thought it was getting intense but it's only just begun! 




Recap of this week:
How many days I worked out: 5-6
Weight Loss: 0 (but thats ok!)
Final Weigh In: 167.5

No comments:

Post a Comment