Monday, February 21, 2011

Week Seven

Days I worked out this week- 5
Weight Loss - 1lb.
Total Weight - 167.5

Monday Workout - For PT we did some hills by Westminster. We would run down the hill and then sprint back up do some push-ups or cherry pickers ( balance on your butt and switch hands side to side) and then run to the next hill run down it and then run backwards back up it. We did that 6 times.
Tuesday Workout - (They have non required PT on Tues and Thurs but its hard to drive all the way up there 5 days a week but I went so I could get some ideas for workouts.) So Tuesday I went to PT and we did Satan's hill which is up by the University of Utah. It is hell but I hope to conquer it one day. Great workout though!
Wednesday Workout - For PT we did 16 flights of stairs twice and then some push-ups and sit-ups. Stairs are a killer.
Thursday Workout- Show up to PT. The lieutenant  in charge asked if anyone had already done "the stairs" this week. I said yes we did them twice the day before. He said OK well now you are going to do them 4 times today. Eye yi yi. I did it though. And then... oh yes not over yet...we did 15 push-ups and then held the push-up position for a minute and then 15 push-ups with our legs up on the bench and then held the push-up position for a minute again. AND THEN... we did 10 minute abs which is basically where you do a different ab workout every minute for the 10 minutes.
Friday Workout- We got into buddy teams and then we had to do 100 push-ups between the 2 of us, 150 sit-ups between the 2 of us and then each run/sprint 4 laps. 


As far as eating I did really good almost all week and then Sunday was kinda a killer. We always have a family dinner and this week it was my brother Jason's birthday so everyone was over and there was cake and cookies and bread-sticks ( I love bread) and lasagna and licorice and taffy. I did pretty good though I just tried to control my portion size if anything. It definitely helped that I had such killer workouts this week as well though.


I'm so happy because its working. I'm not going on a diet I'm just going by what they've said for years. Less intake (food) More output (exercise).

No comments:

Post a Comment