Monday, February 7, 2011

Week Five

This week has been a pretty dang good week. I had awesome workouts 6-6 days this week and I ate fairly healthy even with superbowl weekend and all. I did not gain nor lose a pound this week which I can live with.I think what really saved me was how much water I drank. I try to drink at least 8 glasses a day if not more.I also have still been trying to add more fruits and veggies into my diet. Also, something else that has helped me I always allow myself one small treat a day that way I don't feel like I'm neglecting my sugar/sweet tooth. I mixed up my workouts this week with running, zumba and I started the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred video as well. I think its always good to mix it up so your muscles are being worked in different ways and areas.
So I bet everyone is wondering what happened with the PT test. I just barely finished taking it actually. Surprise! I did 17 push-ups and 43 sit-ups and a 21:05 run thanks to my dad for pacing me and motivating me and the ROTC cadets for the motivation. I am 1:35 min away from passing and I need to do 10 more sit-ups. I've never not passed my sit-ups though so I don't know what happened there. I am so close though! I am planning on being there within about 2 weeks. I know I can do this and it is so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment