Sunday, February 27, 2011

Doing some thinking...

Not super happy about what has evolved from my thinking but I'm thinking about maybe not doing the Utah Valley Marathon. I know I know but hear me out. I have a lot going on and I always always always try to do absolutely everything. The half marathon training wasn't quite as demanding whereas the marathon training I'm supposed to be running 15-20 miles in a few weeks. Scares me a little because I have a lot going on right now. I have school and work and I'm trying to pass my PT test so I can contract and get my scholarship. So I'm thinking but haven't fully decided yet or not about doing the Utah Valley Half Marathon because 1- less intense training plan 2- 10 week training plan vs. 16 week training plan and 3- I've done a half before. And then what I would do is run a marathon in the fall sometime and I would have basically the summer to train for it since I'm probably not going to school over the summer. 
On the same type of note such a freaking bummer. Remember the whole Zumba certification thing. Yup, the class sold out before I could register for it. That really stinks but maybe its meant to be right? They opened up another one but it is when I have the Fall Training Exercise for the ROTC and they also have one in St. George at the end of March that Ben and I are maybe considering it but not sure yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment