Sunday, February 23, 2014

Utah Day 7

Friday was a really blah relaxing day. My parents had NAMI training all day. They are going to be instructors for some of the classes they hold. Morgan and Spencer had to go back to work. In the morning Jason,Karlie, and Josslyn went to breakfast with Karlie's family. Ben and I slept in, ate some food, took a nap then went to a fun lunch with my cousin Caleb and his wife Morgan. Caleb and I are pretty much the same age and have always been somewhat close I think and I absolutely adore his wife and we love to get together and chat. We went to a fun European style pizza place. I did not get one damn picture! GRR! Nothing not of the food of us...Nada! Then when we got home we took another nap. I know crazy. No idea why we were so tired. Then I worked on some more homework school is taking over my life but thats OK! I'm kicking butt! (I think). That evening we all met up at Cafe Rio for dinner. After dinner we went back to my parents house and just visited.
Joss and I (she is fake sleeping lil' stinker)

Me,Morgan, and Karlie

Josslyn loves Dukers and he loves her!

We left Saturday morning. The original plan was to leave around 6am but we never leave on time so after packing up and getting the oil changed on the car we finally left SLC at around 930am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment