Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Utah Day 3 & 4

The majority of Monday I was working on my physiology lab. No, Seriously like 6 hours no joke. I took a small break in between and we (Morgan, Karlie, Josslyn, and I) played Just Dance on the Xbox. Then Ben and I took Josslyn and went to go get some parts for Ben's remote control airplane. Josslyn has really been wanting to fly it with Ben. She actually fell asleep and we had only been in the truck for a few minutes. We had to go to 2 different hobby shops to get the right parts. Ben accidentally almost left us at one of the hobby shops kind of funny. When we came home we had some food and just hung out for a little bit. Ben worked on his airplane and Joss and I took some funny pictures on the laptop while trying to help Ben. We decided to all go out to dinner which was an absolute blast. Drinks got spilled, Karlie choked, I snorted, Josslyn danced on the stage.

It was basically non-stop laughing the entire time (like 2 hours!) Then we went home and watched youtube videos of Olympic weight lifting.

On Tuesday after breakfast we headed over to Beans and Brew's one of my favorite places to get drinks in Utah.



Then Ben, my Dad, Josslyn andI headed to the park to see if we could get Ben's airplane to work. Josslyn had to go pee while we were there and I tried to help her do the whole "camping" bathroom but we failed :( Poor thing I hope she's not scarred for life haha...ooops! Ben unfortunately still did not get his plane totally working yet. It's really getting frustrating. He bought it online and the controller isn't working correctly (I think). We went over to a hobby shop to see if they knew what to do and they were not helpful whatsoever. That afternoon we all went to Scheels. They have lots of fun activities and games to do there. We were there for a few hours. We went on the ferris wheel, played bowling, did some shooting. It was a blast!

That evening we had one of Jason's favorite meals, Lasagna and Breadsticks homemade of course. During and after dinner we all talked around the table for a few hours and had some intense deep conversations. I am so grateful for my family and that we are able to talk about the things that we do and our thoughts. It is absolutely amazing. I always go away feeling refreshed! Anyway, I'm still not sure why but we had birthday cake and sang Happy Birthday to Jason even though his birthday is on the 19th. Josslyn of course had to help her dad! 




Something I forgot to mention before: So Ben and I have Duke, Jason and Karlie have Rocky, and now Spencer and Morgan have Spike. So through all of this we have had 3 dogs in the house most of the time. Luckily they get along for the most part.
Rocky, Spike and Duke all taking a nap. 



No comments:

Post a Comment