Monday, March 24, 2014

Small glimpse into my brain...

We have no idea what the hell we are doing! There I said it. It's been a stressful past weekish or so trying to figure out what we are doing. Ben was laid off for most of the winter then he was offered a job and that job sucked! They basically had it out for him before he even began. It was really ridiculous. So then we had a talk that went late into the night about moving back to Utah or even Arizona or somewhere besides North Dakota because really why are we even here? I started posting stuff for sale like crazy 1) so we didn't have to move it 2) to help pay for moving expenses. To add to all of this we are in the same amount if not more debt than when we moved up here and our biggest goal was to get out of debt moving up here where the pay is more and yada yada. Well then 1 week ago on Monday Ben got a call from a company in Williston,ND (3.5 hours away from Bismarck) they want to interview him and a guy is flying in from Maryland to do the interview. The interview is tomorrow. Here are some pro's and cons about this job though Pro: possibly very good money. Con:There is no where for me to live out there and if there was it would be ridiculously expensive. Pro: They can probably get Ben housing, best case scenario they can get a lil condo or something we can both live in out there. Con: if they don't then I have to stay in Bismarck all by myself and not see Ben for days on end. Pro: If it's good money we could pay off debt. Con: When we thought we were moving to Utah I applied for jobs in Utah at IHC and they could very possibly want to hire me soon. Which means we get our awesome insurance coverage back, plus IHC has their own nursing program, and it would either be in the Maternity unit or the ER which I would LOVE! In the midst of all this neither of us have a degree (I have my Associate's but it really doesn't help), Ben and I hate the winters up here in ND, when the hell are we supposed to be able to start a family and buy a house. UGH!!!! Yes I'm ranting and this is only a small glimpse into my brain. Thoughts,Comments are always greatly appreciated. 

In other news we went shooting on Sunday. Have a mentioned I love shooting the shotgun...Cause I do! I feel bad for Ben though because I really stink at throwing the clay pigeons. So I asked some people who were shooting near us to throw a few for him and then they let him shoot their semi-automatic shotgun...CrAzY but AwEsOmE! 


2 comments:

  1. That sounds stressful! I am so sorry things are so unclear right now, it will all work out! God always has a plan, although sometimes I wish he would let me know what it is =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennie! And things did work out now we are moving back to UTAH!! Uffda! God definitely has a plan he just likes to help me work on my patience sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete