Friday, March 28, 2014

Back to Utah we go!

Ben's job interview in Williston was a joke but I kind of understand why it had to happen. The guy wanted to hire people who lived locally which is completely ridiculous because anyone who lives in Williston is out there because of a job. So basically he had no housing arrangements or plans we drove 7 hours for the interview that was 10 minutes. On the drive back home Ben called Staker and Parson and talked with them about a field tech position. The guy asked about pay Ben gave him a number and the guy said no problem. He called Ben the next day and offered him the job start date April 14th. I let my job know and they were awesome about it. They are even having a little goodbye party for me on Wednesday they are so sweet. So this weekend we are packing up as much as we possibly can I work Mon, Tues, Wed. My dad will be here Tues night. We will start driving Wednesday night Thursday morning. I have a job interview on Friday morning and have 2 tests for school to take this coming week! CRAZINESS! But what did you expect from us?! We are really excited and it's awesome the way things are falling into place so quickly. When I told my cousin and his wife we would be moving to Ogden where they also live they immediately offered for us to live in their basement until we get living arrangements figured out. They are amazing people and I'm actually really excited to spend time with them. Morgan, my lil sis, could not be happier and I am excited to be close to family again and close to Weber University where I am currently enrolled in school and would love to get into their nursing program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment