Monday, December 23, 2013

Weapons of Mass Reduction Week 8

Wednesday- Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance


Yes you read that right. I worked out one stinking day this week. Umm... one is better than 0 right? What a week! I really fell off the wagon. Between mindless snacking and cravings it was rough. I didn't log my food Saturday or Sunday (kind of disappointed about that). Honestly, if I don't lose weight in the next week and half I will be ok but I don't want to undo everything I've worked my butt off for. I'm really going to focus on drinking lots of water. Trying to eat something healthy and filling before choosing something unhealthy and I'm really going to try and get those workouts in. I think if I do those things I'll be happy with the outcome and then hit the new year strong again! The weather is really making it rough. I hate that it gets dark so soon it's depressing. And the overcast is killing me!!! I need sunshine. My sis in law sent me her happy lamp so I'm excited to try that out hopefully it will help. 

It is very painful to write this but as of this morning I am up .8 lbs since last week. GRR! Ok moving on! 



Seriously though. I have a cooking blog and then I blog about weight loss...wowsa!



No comments:

Post a Comment