Monday, December 16, 2013

Weapons of Mass Reduction Week 7

As of today there is officially about 2 weeks left of this Holiday Fitness Challenge! Eye yi yi! So this week... Uffda! (Something I learned here in ND) It's been rough week. Well I lost a little motivation and and didn't do so well on working out or eating for that matter. I tracked everything I ate which is good.. Insanity was hard for me to work in this week. Not that I didn't have the time it was just I didn't wake up early enough to work out before I went to work and by the time I got home we barely had time to eat dinner, relax, get ready for the next day and go to bed. I felt overwhelmed on those days by trying to work in Insanity. I really need to figure out a plan. I really miss doing my weight lifting class at Gold's so I'm going to try and work that into my weekly workout schedule.

  Saturday  Insanity Cardio Abs and T25 Lower Body Focus
Sunday Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit

As of today I am down 2.6 lbs from last week! YAY! However, its not just about losing the weight I want to get fit which is why I need to focus on my workout schedule too. I am really happy about my weight loss so far and I feel great.

These are my Christmas nails I got as a my non food reward for losing 10lbs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment