Monday, December 9, 2013

Weapons of Mass Reduction Week 6

Monday- Insanity Fit Test
Tuesday- Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Wednesday- Shoveled 6inches of snow off the driveway (yes that counts) AND Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance
Thursday-Insanity cardio recovery 
Friday-Pure Cardio
Saturday- Plyometric Cardio Circuit

I think this week went went pretty well until Saturday. It was our happy holidays at work (which will be another post) and my work party. There was food everywhere all day! I tried to do correct proportions and drink lots of water. That night we went to a restaurant for the party that I had never been to before. I tried to look up the menu beforehand but it wasn't available. 
Sunday started out Ok but then my GERD started really acting up it hang been that bad for awhile so I'm not sure what set it off.

Anyway, as of this morning I am down .8 lbs. I'll take it (well I have too) but I need to step it up this week and really get back on track.




No comments:

Post a Comment