Monday, December 5, 2011

Week 2 Holiday Health Challenge (Stress Buster)

How did we all do last week? I pretty much failed but that's OK new week new start. I didn't work out once. I'm trying to figure out a schedule for graveyards and working out and all that fun stuff. No excuses but I'm going to do better this week for sure. I bought a bag of tangerines and a huge and I mean huge bag of carrots from Winco. So I've been munching on those all week. I also made some homemade chili which is packed with veggies, protein, and fiber. 


This weeks theme is Stress Buster week. Again you need to do 30 minutes of physical activity 3 days this week. Also:

Leave 10-15 minutes earlier than you normally would for something this week.
Get up when your alarm goes off. Don't hit the snooze button for a day.
Make a "To-Do-List" for 2 days this week.
Give up caffeinated beverages for 2 days this week.
Share a joke with a friend.
Go to a quite place to relax/ meditate for 10 minutes.

Good luck and enjoy this wonderful season!



No comments:

Post a Comment