Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Health Challenge

Guess who's back... Lindsey! And guess who want to try and still be healthier and lose weight...Lindsey! Last winter when I was working at 1800Contacts they had this program during the holiday's called the "Holiday Health Challenge" and I still had the paper so I thought heck why not?! I thought about it a week too late but there is still 6 weeks left in the program. What my plan is I will post the Challenges for the week on the blog and whoever reads this dang thing is more than happy to join in the fun! The next week I will post how I did with the new weeks challenges. Each week also has a theme. This weeks theme is Paint Your Plate.

Eat a total of 5 fruits and vegetables a day, for 5 days this week.
Try a new fruit or vegetable.
Swap juice for a piece of fruit.
Get 20-30grams of fiber in a day this week.
Eat a salad for lunch or dinner this week. Watch what type of dressing you use.
Choose a fruit or vegetable for a snack 2 times this week.

Do 30 min of physical activity for 3 days this week.

Good Luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment