Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Health Challenge "Give Back"

I rocked it last week! Not to brag or anything but I did awesome! YES! Finally! It felt so good too! This weeks theme is "Giving Back". I really liked that this week fell on the same week leading up to Christmas because I think it will really help to get me in the Christmas mood and remember the true meaning of Christmas.

OK so as always Do 30 minutes of physical activity 3 days this week.

Write an "Thankful for" List
Perform an hour of service
Give 3 different people a compliment
Participate in a Blood Drive/Book Drive (This one is kind of difficult just do your best!)
Donate to a charity of your choice (I'm going to go through all of my clothes and see what I don't wear and donate them to the D.I.)
Perform a random act of kindness

Good Luck this week and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment