Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Job Update

I quit Discover! YAY! So happy! Ben and I both think it was a great decision. I'm just doing jetBlue now and I love it! Working from home is amazing! I really don't mind not having co-workers all around me...it's Fabulous! I'm only scheduled only 24 hours a week but can pick up to around 90 I believe...
Ben is at Convergys and he is also working for the Census. He goes around and asks people the Census questions and turns it in for the people who didn't turn theres in.
Funny thing: Ben and I didn't do our Census form! OOPS!
Anywhoo...schools over for this semester...have some plans...more on that to come later!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo. Congrats on the change! :) I am going to have to get some info on the jetblue stuff because I would love to be able to work at home.

    ReplyDelete