Monday, April 5, 2010

Tuesdays Top Ten thats really on Monday

I know I know way late for last week but way early for this week right???
Top Ten Random/whats new with us :)
1- Half Marathon is in just under 2 weeks away we are now just in the process of letting our legs rest and not doing any more long runs until the half marathon. SO EXCITED! It's going to be great!
2- School is freaking crazy! We took online classes because we couldn't figure out when to actually go over to the school... you still have to spend time doing your classes even if they are online... duh! We have one class at the school which we hardly ever go to because we just watch movies. We have about 1 more month to go of this semester.
3- I have 2 more classes to take until I get my Associates! WOOHOO! (If I don't completely fail this semester :P) and Ben is pretty close as well!
4- Ben's looking into going into the Police Academy. It's nice if you can get a sponser but if not we may just go through SLCC. :)
5- Ben started his new schedule at work ... so we pretty much worked opposite shifts last week... SUCKED!!! But this week should be better I was able to jiggle my work schedule a little bit.
6- Ben got an email about an amazing cruise deal to the Bahamas in September so... We bought it! YAY! I can't wait we are looking forward to it! We need a vacation!
7- Ben and I are also thinking about doing a medical assisting program together (yes and he still wants to do the police academy on top of this of course not at the same time so we'll see)I really want to do nursing but everywhere I've looked its a freaking long wait and I really want to get into the medical field so I'm doing this and then going from there. Ben wants to do it with me so that will be way fun! Not sure when we are starting though...either summer or fall.
8- Our fish Edgar died. We've had him for over a year, I think, Ben joked if he had died he wouldn't tell me just go buy me a new one, I'm pretty sure it was the same one. Ben flushed him down the toilet... I kinda think we should have buried him. But later that night Ben bought me a new fish and he's blue I haven't named him yet. I hope he doesn't feel weird living in Edgars old tank...
9 - Eat right for your blood type... I can't find a good website for it but the book is pretty sweet. I've been trying to live by it for the last week and I feel really good. We don't know what type of blood Ben is yet so he hasn't started to do it yet. Check it out very very interesting.
10 - New babies... Amy and Trev had a new baby Ava Morgan Parry in January and Karlie and Jason are due July 24th! YAY! None for me and Ben so don't even ask not for like another 5 years k! :)
Here's a cute picture of AVA!

And some Easter pics...



No comments:

Post a Comment