Sunday, April 11, 2010

If you give a mouse a cookie...

If you take Linds and Ben to Ikea... they are going to want to buy a couch...and a bed frame...and new bedsheets.... and clean out their entire closet... and make a flipping mess out of their apartment... and realize they have way too much stuff... one day they may need it though so its a matter of storing it in their apartment somewhere...
In the midst of all this I have locked myself out of the apartment twice yes 1,2, TWICE in the past like week all while ben is at work till midnight and I have to work at jetblue(from home) luckily my momma works for jetblue and I was able to go over there :D
Anywhoo... so yes we bought a new couch and a really awesome bed frame and new sheets and comforter! I'll have to post pics later. We also decided to try and get a little more organized which ended up being a HUGE project! I mean HUGE! Holy guacamole we have a ton of Stuff!
I tried to take on all of this while Ben was at work and got frusterated and realized I needed help. Ben came home to our mattress on the floor and our old bedframe blocking the doorway to our bedroom because I couldn't get the screws out but I wanted to move it! Ya...Ben is so patient with me. I love him so very much!

1 comment:

  1. I love IKEA! Congrats all all the new fun stuff!! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete