Monday, April 18, 2011

Week Three Weight Watchers

Totally didn't do an update last week. Life has been kicking my butt again lately. Well I've got a PT test on Wednesday I've been working my butt off so as long as I see an improvement I'll be ok but I want to pass and I believe I will. Weight Watchers has been working really well for me. I'm still adjusting to it though and trying to find out the points for all the different foods. This past weekend I had a terrible cold which is just what I needed ... NOT! I slept all day Saturday. I was so weak I could barely get out of bed. It was terrible. Luckily I was able to rest this weekend but I'm feeling a ton better today not 100% but I'm getting there. I only lost 1/2 pound this week. But I'm happy with it. I'm at the weight I need to be for the PT so we'll see. Not very exiting I know but once some of the stress dies down it will be great.
I've been doing PT with SGM Johnson this past week as well. Talk about kicking my butt! Such good workouts though and really gives me an idea of what my workouts should consist of to get me to where I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment