Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh geez...

So...Frustration goes around the nation. My work sent out an email saying they would pay for the Race for the Cure 5k so I went down to the gym to register and found out that they have no more slots available for the Utah Valley Half Marathon so...I go online to just register and pay for it myself...SOLD OUT! ANGER!
Now what am I supposed to do??? GRR!
However, we did put our names in for the St. George marathon so I'm praying we get in to that. It is the first weekend in October. I really really want to do. I also need to figure out a triathlon to do this year.
Also... oh ya not done yet! This morning at PT Sergeant Major took me aside and gave me a workout. Holy Moley I'm still dying from it. Pushups, situps, crunches, bench press and running with Sgt. Major adjusting the speed. Thought I was going to die but there is no way I was going to stop...No Way!
Then... I get an email addressed to me and 3 other cadets that states I will be doing PT with SGT Major starting next Wednesday (cause we have FTX this weekend) and he states "There will be another PT test administered on 20 April, it is my intention to have you ready to pass the test with flying colors."
WHOA! I'm so excited this is going to be intense and I could be passing the PT Test 2 weeks from today!!!
Ok thats it for now. Updates coming if I'm not terribly exhausted which is most likely so maybe don't expect updates.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure where you can find them but a lot of times as the race gets closer there are people that drop out and you can take their spots... So don't give up yet! ;)

    ReplyDelete