Monday, December 29, 2008

Sledding!

Ben, Morgan, Cheyenne, and I have been wanting to go sledding for a while now but because of colds we haven't been able to :( Finally the day came and everyone was feeling well. So we bundled up and headed off for our adventure. We assumed that one of us had some sleds. None were to be found except broken ones so we thought no biggie we will go buy some new ones... NEWS FLASH: Christmas + Huge Snow storm = NO SLEDS!


Finally after calling different places we found some. They only had one kind left and they were the cheap plastic kind. But thats ok! So we headed to the golf course. There were tons of hills! Ben and I sat on a sled and started to take off... and then the sled slipped out from under us and we stopped! Same thing happened to Morgan and Cheyenne. The snow at this part of the course had not been patted down well yet.


So we headed to a different part and WE HAD A BLAST! We were zoomin down the hill, tipping over, knockin into people! Loved it! A snowboarder zoomed past my head while I was making a snow angel. His board went right over where my angel head was. If I hadn't of moved eye yi yi.
It was so much fun! I love sledding! I can't wait to go again! I can't manuever very well by myself but Ben and I make a great team we were flying down the hill!
Here's a pic of Morgan and I before we left to go sledding

No comments:

Post a Comment