Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas ... and more...wink wink

Christmas was way fun this year! I kinda was a little behind on the whole presents thing but it all turned out well! I was wrapping presents five minutes before they opened them LOL I made Ben some PJ's for christmas... they are red and really soft :D I wish I had a picture I will try and get one. He kinda looks like Santa on a diet without a beard... you get the idea.
My cute grandma who has alzeihmers ( I can't spell it) had been asking to open her presents like a week before christmas and my grandpa kept telling her NO! Too cute! This is my grandma with her coat on that she got for christmas

Thanks to Morgan we got up early to open presents then we had a fun brunch at my house and played games and such until... the power went out. So then we went back to my grandparents house to watch a movie and eat some more. Then it was off to Ben's house. We watched a movie and spent some time with his fam.
Well that night we dropped off Ben's brother Mitch's friend. He lived just around the corner. Well as you all might remember there was a crazy snow storm that night. Well we decided that we would be fine taking my car instead of Ben's dad's truck... NOT! We got stuck in a ditch. After working on it for about an hour with Ben's dad and brothers we decided to just leave it for the night. As we are pulling out a tow truck comes up and says he needs to do his good deed for the year so... he pulled my car out! So then we get going and we turn a corner, Ben's driving, and we start sliding and Ben has it under control and then my car slowly drifts again and into a car in the right turning lane. So we get out and the guy gets out and is all eff this blah blah blah.. I was like ok enough it's christmas take a chill pill. He wouldn't call the police blah blah blah... he was a wierdo. Anyways... this whole time Ben's house is literally like five houses away. Suck a duck ya know what I'm sayin! So finally the police man come's and he gave no on a ticket thank goodness so its no ones fault. oh and get this... the guy that we hit said it was a rental car and he didn't have insurance on it..... wow.... wow wow.
Anyways... so now my car has a crack on its taillight cover which will cost about $200 to replace...eye yi yi.
But I did have a fabulous Christmas needless to say! It was so much with Ben! He is so amazing! I love it! I wish the rest of my family could have been here but I enjoyed the ones who were here!Here is a photo my mom had us take for our christmas card .... and the one below it is mine and ben's that we wanted to put on a card but ran out of time :D


2 comments:

  1. LINDS. your driving record is starting to sound like mine lol.... im glad you had a good xmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I wasn't driving this time for the record :D

    ReplyDelete