Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I have been tagged!

3 Joys-

My family
Ben
The Gospel

3 Fears-

Being eaten by a shark
Being alone
The dark

3 Obsessions-

Ben
Dancing
My car being clean LOL seriously though

3 Surprising Facts-

I hate cats
Feet are discusting
I STILL dance and lipsink in my room!

8 Things I am Passionate about-

Ben
My Family
The Gospel
Dancing
Music
Respect for those in the Military
Playing the guitar
Life!!

8 words or phrase I often say-

Are ya kidding me?
Really?
I don't get it...
What the hell? (thanks ben)
Geeeze!
No way?!
Shoot!
I dunno...

8 things to do before I die-

Own my own dance studio
Have my own family
Own my own house
Go bungee jumping
Travel to New Zealand
Do and aerial
Go to the superbowl
Write a song

8 things I've learned-

Friends come and go but my family will always be there and they are some of my best friends!
I don't ALWAYS need to learn the hard way
I'm stubborn ...
I can't always rely on what others believe and think I need to believe and have my own opinions
EVERYONE makes mistakes...
Attitude is everything
Enjoy the moment
Some things in life aren't worth stressing over


People I tag:
Emily
Jessica
Brooke
Vickie
And anyone else!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment