Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ESTROGEN??? Theres got to be a reason for this craziness...

Ok so on the side of my desk in plain view is a paper that says "rtemp Lindsey Parry". I went through a temp agency so they can't hire me till my time is up with the agency but they will be hiring me at the first of November. Anyways so RTEMP stands for Records Temp. So I'm sitting at my desk doing my work as usual and my purse is on my desk. This random lady walks by and whispers to me pointing to my purse " You might want to put away somewhere so things don't get stolen" and I"m like ok sure thanks will do. Then she proceeds to tell me (who knows why?) that at her old job while they were all in a meeting someone took all the money and cell phones out of the purses sitting out. So then she says "we hire a lot of temps here and I don't think they do a very good background check on them. We don't know what kind of people we are letting in here so its best we all be careful..."
So I say thanks without busting into uncontrollable laughter and fall on the floor and she goes on her merry way...
So do we not hire people with a background check on reading and awareness as well???
Hilarious... it makes my days so flippin funny!

2 comments:

  1. What a dingbat. Linds you work with some crazy ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure nobody would steal your purse when you are sitting by it. LOL
    miss you! :(

    ReplyDelete