Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Amazing Ben! !


I had the most amazing weekend!!! Ben took me on a date pretty much all of Saturday! He didn't tell me where we were going so I had no idea. He took me to the UTES football game!!! He also took my little sister Morgan with us as well so that was way fun! It was so funny because I was already wearing red and black because I try and dress up when the UTES are playing so I was ready for the game!!! The game was awesome UTAH kicked some trash! It was such a good game! Loved it!!!
So then that night we are just sitting in the backyard chillin and Ben says oh its time for our date Linds! I'm like what the?
He took me to the Drive In movies!!! I didn't even know they were still open! For all that don't know the Drive In's are where it all started with Ben and I :D It was our first date and we both loved it! No we did not make out sicko's!
LOL anyways I thought that our date(s) were very thoughful and so cute! I loved every second of it!
Thanks babe! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment