Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Weapons of Mass Reduction Week 9 (Final Week)

Friday: 30 min on the treadmill
I just kind of made up an interval run as I went and this is what I came up with. It still pushed me but it felt good. I really think its important to do an incline on the treadmill even its just a little bit. Especially if you are planning on doing outside runs at any time if you don't do an incline or change it up on the treadmill I personally think running outside will be a rude awakening and you might be frustrated. I speak from personal experience.
2 min - 3mph  - 5% incline
3 min - 4mph - 1% incline
4 min - 5mph - 1% incline
1 min - 6mph - 1% incline
Repeat 3x, equals 30 min workout

Saturday: 30 min on the treadmill same as Friday.

Sunday,Monday,Tuesday NADA! Sunday I slept more than I was awake, Monday was a crazy busy day at work and I was exhausted when I got home. Tuesday was another crazy busy day and I was just feeling lazy and wanted to watch movies and chill for NYE. 

Today was the weigh in for the challenge. I am really happy and proud of what I did. This challenge was during Halloween,Thanksgiving,Christmas, and New Years and I lost weight! It feels good to have made some headway on my fitness journey. I'm excited to keep going and keep getting fit. I don't want to just focus on the weight aspect because I want to improve my overall health as well. Here are my final scale pictures. I lost 14.2 lbs total over the course of this challenge! It feels good! And I think my feet look skinnier LOL anyone else? I will find out on Monday how I did in the challenge.








1 comment:

  1. Way to go Lindsey! What an awesome accomplishment! I think your feet do look thinner =)

    ReplyDelete