Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hey..ey!

Do do da doo. When I was a little girl my response to the question "What do you want to be when I grow up?" Was "A doctor, a mom, a dancer, and work at McDonalds." Hahaha... Love it! I feel like I have the same answers now. I want to be a mom one day (please still don't ask I swear I'll had another 5 years to the time frame I have in my head) I miss dancing so much. I miss teaching dance and I miss performing. I don't want to be a doctor but I think I would enjoy being a nurse. Well I've been debating that a lot lately as well. Obviously the pay difference between a nurse and a CNA is great but I see what nurses do every day and I don't know if I would love it as much as I love being a CNA. I love the interaction I get as I CNA. As a nurse you don't do a ton of patient interaction and I think I would miss that. *I have a little chip on my shoulder about doctors today. Had some bad experiences. I really wish doctors were more people oriented sometimes* Anywho...I was really debating about going to school this semester and right when the semester started my grandpa passed and we flew out to Utah for the funeral. Along with some debt we are trying to pay off I decided I needed to take this semester off to really get focused so I can do well if I decide to go. 
So right now I still work at Sanford as a CNA. I am also working for Dakota Travel Nurse as a CNA. I have my first shift with them on Saturday. Its basically on call work (pay is really nice) I just let them know what shifts if any I want to pick up at different locations. I've also been in touch with a dance studio here is Bismarck about teaching at the studio and hope to hear back from them soon. Awhile back I also applied at Golds Gym and I have an interview with them tomorrow to work in the child care. 
Am I Crazy? I think so...but I'm not the one who married me! HA!

What are y'all's experienced opinions? Who wants to just figure out a plan for me? :D



No comments:

Post a Comment