Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hello!

So yes we are in North Dakota and I will post all the updates and exciting information soon and pictures but this post is another "I'm going to lose weight and get fit and healthy" post. So my plan I've already taken my "before" pictures today. I found a thing on pinterest (of course) that give me daily workouts that include cardio and then targets a specific area. It will be Mon-Fri and then Sat is going to be a free day so Yoga,running, zumba whatever I feel like. Sunday is going to be a rest day. For my cardio I'm going to do a beginners running plan that is half run/walk. There is a half-marathon here in Bismarck in September I would really like to run it but I've made a promise to myself I'm not going to run it unless I am fully committed and have trained faithfully for it.  As always with my fitness posts I have to leave y'all with a lil' bit of humor.



No comments:

Post a Comment