Sunday, July 29, 2012

In the life of Ben and Linds

Ben and I have been told we are quite hilarious. For now here is just a peek into some things that have happened this week.

 Ben and I will probably never agree that these two types of Mac and Cheese are completely different! I think the characters ones taste way better than the regular. Ben cannot tell the difference...crazy. I'm the one writing this blog too so you get my side of the story unless Ben wants to hop on and start blogging. That would be the day...
 


This week Ben and I decided to go on a hike we felt like we were a little lost and so I told Ben to follow the river. He called me Pocahontas. That's just how we roll. 

We were watching a TV show and a guy had been kicked out of his house by his wife and was staying at his buddies house. Ben turns to me and says " If my friend gets kicked out of his house can he stay with us?" My response " Which friend and why was he kicked out?" Ben " Good point."



















1 comment:

  1. Love it! And I totally agree! The characters do taste different! :)

    ReplyDelete