Saturday, May 19, 2012



It's not a huge deal or anything but it kind of is to me. I'm just upset. So I have been loving the new department I was training for at 1800Contacts. I felt like I really understood the material and I got 100% on the first test we took on Tuesday. Yesterday, we took another test and I got 72% the first time and then 76% the second time. You had to get 82%. So I am no longer going to that department. The worst part is the trainer had to make a call to see if I left with good terms in the call center and if not I would have lost my job. I'm so ANGRY! At myself at the company. GRR... I don't want to keep changing jobs but now its kind of embarrassing/humbling to have to back to the call center. Not only that but I'm not the best sales person. It's rough. I love the benefits of the company though I get so much from them. It just really popped my bubble for this to happen. BUT...at least I still have a job right?  I just feel some days like I start getting caught up with life and then I get thrown a curve ball but I guess thats life. Sorry this post is so negative I'm just bummed.












No comments:

Post a Comment